Here are few jokes on Rajinikanth and Java. (More or less they are related to many programming languages)
* Rajnikanth can override a final function/variable.
* Rajnikanth can serialize static data members of any class.
* Rajnikanth can serialize transient variables.
* Rajnikanth can extend interfaces in classes.
* Rajnikanth can “force” garbage collector to run..and guess what .. GC runs as higher priority thread n starts collecting garbage.
* Rajnikanth can make a class abstract and final both at same time.
* Rajnikanth never gets stackOverFlowexception.
* Rajnikanth never faces any exception (Rather, Java can face RajnikanthException for any exception conditions) (Improved from earlier).
* Rajnikanth never “try” any code, he directly “catch” the exceptions.
* Rajnikanth can run Java byte code on “any” machine (Including but not limited to Java Virtual Machine).
* Rajnikanth Can use Pointers in JAVA.
* Rajnikanth access all PRIVATE data of any class.
* Rajnikanth use Operator Overloading in Java.
* Rajnikanth pass losts of Parameter using “Pass By Reference”.
* Rajnikanth is only person who use printf() in java.
* Rajnikanth can Declare function body in INTERFACE.
* Rajnikanth can do MULTIPLE inheritance in JAVA straightfoward.
* Rajnikanth Run Thread Program without Thread LIFECYCLE.
* In catch box if u write catch(Rajnikant e) it will catch all exceptions including EXCEPTION E