The Samsung Galaxy S II is undoubtedly one the best smartphones that has been ever launched at Rs. 32,850.Here are few best features about The Samsung Galaxy S II.
1. Display: The Galaxy S II has a huge 4.3-inch display but that isn’t the only thing that’s great. The display is also a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen built with Gorilla Glass which all but ensures that not only is it going to look great but is also scratch-proof.
2. Memory: Unlike the Apple iPhone 4 which doesn’t allow for the use of external memory, the Galaxy S II not only comes with 16GB/32GB of internal memory but also accepts microSD cards up to 32GB. So you could actually get up to 64GB of storage space on the Galaxy S II.
3. Connectivity: It’s a given fact that a high-end smartphone will come packed to the rafters with connectivity options but the Galaxy S II takes things up a notch. Not only does it support Wi-Fi, 3G and GPS, it’s also DLNA compliant, supports Bluetooth v3.0 and USB On-the-go.
4. Multimedia: While the Galaxy S II may not be the first smartphone in the market to boast of an 8MP camera, it certainly is one of the first to allow 1080p video recording (the LG Optimus 2X also comes to mind). The Galaxy S II also supports most popular video and audio formats including DivX/XviD and FLAC.
5. OS: The Galaxy S II comes with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) which means that it’s easier and faster to use. Also, the new OS offers improved power management and more intuitive text input options.
6. Hardware: All of the above features wouldn’t amount to much if the Galaxy S II didn’t have powerful hardware but thankfully it is pretty smoking under the hood. The Samsung is powered by a 1.2GHz dual core ARM Cortex A9 processor and a dedicated Mali-400MP GPU. It also has an uber-powerful 1650mAh battery.